Video and webinar topics include: paying for medical school, money management, cost of residency interviews, postponing loan repayment, selecting a student loan repayment plan, managing your loans during residency, and much more.
See recorded videos, clips & webinars on financial matters, and/or register for other upcoming LIVE webinars, at www.aamc.org/videowebinars.
Useful AAMC's FIRST Videos:
- 7 Steps to Increasing Your Credit Score
- 2019 Money Management for Entering Medical School Students
- 2020 Student Loans & Repayment Strategies for Graduating Medical School Students
- Habits for Financial Health in Residency and Beyond
- Home Financing for Students and Residents
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness – What You Need to Know
- Strategies for Repaying Private Student Loans
- Student Loans and Repayment for Married Physicians
- Student Loans and Repayment Strategies
- The Cost of Interviewing for Residency
- The Current State of Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Using the MedLoans® Organizer and Calculator to Determine Your Loan Repayment Options
- What the Military Can Do for You and Your Student Loans
- Which Income-Driven Plan is Best: IBR, PAYE or REPAYE
- Why Federal Loans are Better Than Private Loans
Register for Upcoming Webinars! - REGISTER HERE!
4/24/20 - The Best Income-Driven Repayment (IDR) Plan During Residency
5/08/20 - When Postponing Paymentss Is - and is NOT - a Good Idea
6/12/20 - Repayment Strategies: How to Manaage Student Loans After Graduating Medical School