Insurance Information Topics:
- Customer Service Information
- Enrollment Information
- Enrollment Periods
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Dependent Enrollment
- Coverage Changes
Customer Service Contacts
|Gallagher Customer Service (Waiver)||1-800-391-9751|
|Aetna Student Health (benefits/claims/payments)||1-866-746-6590|
|Guardian Anytime- Dental Insurance||1-800-541-7846|
|EyeMed- Vision Insurance||eyemed.com/en-us/member|
Enrolling in Insurance
All registered and degree seeking WCMC students are automatically enrolled in the Student Health Insurance. If you want your dependents enrolled under your plan, you have through July 31, 2019 to submit the Health Insurance Dependent Enrollment Form. NEW STUDENTS have 30 days from their start date to submit the form for their dependents.
The student dental plan is available for enrollment during the open enrollment period ONLY, please see dates below. Dependents may also be enrolled and follow the same guidelines as students. NEW STUDENTS have 30 days from their start date to submit the enrollment forms for their dependents and their selves.
The student vision plan is available for enrollment during the open enrollment period ONLY, please see dates below. Dependents may also be enrolled and follow the same guidelines as students. NEW STUDENTS have 30 days from their start date to submit the enrollment forms for their dependents and their selves.
Insurance Enrollment Periods
|Provider||Open Enrollment Dates||Enrollment Period|
|Gallagher/ Aetna Student Health Insurance||6/15/2019 - 7/31/2019||7/1/2019 - 6/30/2020|
|Guardian Anytime- Dental Insurance||12/1/2019 - 12/31/2019||1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020|
|EyeMed- Vision Insurance||12/1/2019 - 12/31/2019||1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020|
Updating Your Personal Information
If you are enrolled in any of our insurance offerings, you are able to access their sites for your coverage ID cards and your benefits. You will not be able to update your personal information on their sites, any changes should go through the WCM Registrar’s office via a Personal Information Update which is completed by logging into your Learn account. There is a Quick Link titled Personal Information Update on the left vertical menu.
Students who enroll in SHP may also enroll ...
Lawful spouse/domestic partners:
- Domestic students – the relationship must be documented by a domestic partner certificate, civil union certificate, or marriage license
- International students – the relationship must be documented by a copy of the dependent's visa (showing arrival date into the United States) and either a marriage license or a form documenting household register
- Includes biological children, stepchildren, and foster children up to age 26, who are not self-supporting, and who reside with you (or for whom you are court-ordered to provide insurance)
- A birth certificate for each child must be provided
Coverage Changes- Qualifying Life Events
Your insurance coverage for you and your dependents can be updated at any point during the year if you experience a qualifyinfg life event(QLE).
- If you are turning 26 and your parents insurance will no longer cover you
If you need to make a change due to a qualifying event (marriage, birth, change of status), please fill out the form below and submit to Student Accounting.
- Qualifying Life Event- Insurance Enrollment- Student Only
- Qualifying Life Event- Insurance Termination- Student Only
- Qualifying Life Event- Insurance Enrollment- Dependent
- Qualifying Life Event- Insurance Termination- Dependents