Tax Documentation

1098-T Information

Other Tax Forms

Please be aware the office of student accounting only provides eligible students a 1098-T form. For students interested in obtaining or submitting additional tax documents, please review the list below for additional details.

Are you are interested in a tax form other than the 1098-T?
Non-Employment Compensation is distributed for payments made to individuals from WCM who are not employed, this includes students. If you are a MD student who received this form , this was for Dow Funds that were distributed to you in July. These funds were sent to you via check to help reduce the out of pocket cost you spent on your Medical Degree. If you have questions or concerns about this matter, please contact with Margaret Gubbins at
W2 Wage and Tax Statement

If you receive a stipend income and have not received your W2 form, please contact the payroll department at

TL11A Tuition and Enrollment Certificate

University Outside Canada: Additional information can be found here. Please email your form to the Office of Student Accounting.

1095-B Health Coverage

Please understand that this form is not required for completion of your federal tax return. However, ​you may choose to use the form or to keep for your records. 

1095-Bs reflect coverage ​details ​between 1/1 and 12/31 for the coverage period and will be sent to the student during the spring semester.  ​If you did not receive your form and you would like to receive another copy – or a corrected copy, please send your request by email to (and include "WCM 1095-B request" in the subject line).


Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons: Additional information can be found here. If you need to request your form, please contact the payroll department at

Contact Information

Office of Student Accounting 

1300 York Avenue, Room C-114
New York, NY 10065

Telephone: (646) 962-3475
Fax: (212) 746-5981

Hours of Operation

Monday through Friday
Office Hours 9:00AM to 5:00PM