How do I determine if I have any debts with WCGS through the student accounting office?
You can see your student account details at any time by accessing your student account through Learn:
- Login to LEARN
- Navigate to the Financial Aid & Billing Tab
- Click on View Student Account
- A new window will open to present your student account details. Please ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled. On the left side of the dashboard, click on 'Transaction Details'.
I have health insurance coverage through WCM. When will my coverage end?
- The coverage will end on the last day of month in which your stipend is terminated.
Can I keep my WCM health insurance coverage until I get a job?
- If you will no longer be a degree-seeking student enrolled at WCM, you (and your dependents) are no longer eligible for coverage. Any active coverage will end on the last day of the month of your stipend termination. You are not eligible to continue using WCM coverage after your stipend termination date has passed.
I paid for dental and/or vision coverage through the end of the semester, and I am terminating prior to the end.
- If you paid out of pocket for your coverage, the insurance charges will be prorated and you will be reimbursed for any credit left on your account. To guarantee that your refund is processed in a timely manner, we strongly recommend that you sign up for direct deposit to receive the credits directly to your bank account.