Update your contact information via LEARN
- It is a good idea to update your address, e-mail, and contact information upon ending your academic career at WCM if we need to contact you for any reason.
- Please fill out the Personal Information Update (PIU) form via LEARN.
Can I keep my WCM health insurance coverage until I get a job?
- You do have the option to purchase a three month ‘extension of coverage’ plan through WCM for you and your dependents. Depending on when you finish, rates may vary. Please contact Student Accounting (email@example.com) for more information. Please note that this does not include the dental or vision plans- these will end on the last day of the month in which you finish.
- If the extension of coverage plan is too expensive, you have alternative options through Medicaid.
Enroll/ Verify your Direct Deposit Refund Account
- If you are due a refund after you terminate, you may want to update/ verify your refund preferences in your student account before your access is turned off.
- Login to LEARN
- Navigate to the Financial Aid & Billing Tab
- Click on View Student Account
- A new window will open to present your student account details. Please ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- On the right side of the dashboard, select Manage Refunds
- If this is the first time you have updated your refund method, you will need to complete the refund profile set up.
- Once the refund profile set up has been completed, you can enroll in direct deposit by entering a U.S. checking routing and account number.
Verify Enrollment in Electronic 1098-T Delivery
- You may be eligible for a 1098-T tax form after you graduate. To ensure that you receive the form timely, please update your Personal Information Update (PIU) and fill out the 1098-T Electronic Delivery Consent forms via LEARN
- If you took Federal Student Loans during your academic career at WCM, you are required to complete the 30-minute exit counseling program.
- Login to Federal Student Aid and select that you are a Graduate or Professional Student.
- The exit counseling will be your resource for the FedLoan repayment process.
- Other resources to utilize from the Financial Aid Office - https://www.doctoredmoney.org/cornellms4
- All credentialing information and more can be found on the Registrar page.
- Diplomas will be mailed to students approximately 4 to 6 weeks after the graduation celebration, using the mailing address you submitted on the “Intent to Graduate” Survey.
Continue your Disability Insurance from WCM
MD, PhD & PA students can continue their disability insurance after they graduate. For more information please see the Disability Insurance page.