Financial Responsibility Policy
All registered Weill Cornell Medicine students are required to assume financial liability for tuition and fees. Students are required to submit the Financial Responsibility Agreement through LEARN and meet financial obligations outlined in the Payment and Billing Policies.
Students will be required to submit the Financial Responsibility Agreement once. The form must be submitted during the first term of enrollment. Failure to submit the form will result in a hold that will prevent academic activities such as registration, transcript requests and viewing grades.
Financial Responsibility Agreement Terms
- Students accept full responsibility to pay all tuition, fees and other associated costs assessed as a result of registration and/or services as they appear on the student account.
- Failure to pay the bill or any monies due by the scheduled due date and/or failure to make acceptable payment arrangements to bring the account current, may result in a finance charge at a rate of 1.25%/month (15% Annual Percentage Rate).
- Weill Cornell Medicine reserves the right to defer any delinquent account to a collection agency if it remains unpaid. Furthermore, by law, Weill Cornell Medicine must disclose that a debtor is responsible for paying the collection agency fee which may be based on a maximum of 33.3% of the outstanding amount in addition to the amount due on the account.
- A delinquent account may be reported to one or more of the national credit bureaus.
Submitting the Financial Responsibility Agreement
To access and complete this form through your LEARN account, follow the directions below.
- Login to learn
- Navigate to Financial Aid & Billing tab
- Scroll down to Forms
- Click on Financial Responsibility Agreement.
For additional questions please contact the office of student accounting at email@example.com