A credit balance may occur on the student account as a result of financial aid disbursements, over-payments and/or account adjustments. All eligible credit balances are issued as a refund to the student,
Refunds are each Wednesday by the Student Accounting office.
The fastest way to receive a refund is to enroll in the direct deposit. Students who do not enroll in the direct deposit refund option will have their refund issued by paper check to address on your student record.
Steps to Enroll in Direct Deposit:
- Login to LEARN
- Navigate to the Financial Aid & Billing Tab
- Click on View Student Account
- A new window will open to present your student account details. Please ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- On the right side of the dashboard, select Manage Refunds
- If this is the first time you have updated your refund method, you will need to complete the refund profile set up.
- Once the refund profile set up has been completed, you can enroll in direct deposit by entering a U.S. checking routing and account number.